Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Room 210

Of the entirety of classrooms in the highschool, nothing compares to the feelings of room 210. I hate being here. It reminds me of writing assessments and how much I don't like writing assessments. I feel almost helpless in this room, like I'm working in an office cubicle for the rest of my life, alienated by the man if you will. I'm not sure if i'm the only one with hatred for this room, but i can imagine this bland room with bright lights triggers reactions in most people. Hopefully we'll use another lab next time.

2 comments:

Cody Dederich said...

I completely agree. This room sucks. It's just so bland and bright. I too get memories of my writing asessment when I'm in this room. Atleast has carpet. I think it needs something on the walls or something. Blah oh well. Time to go.

Anthony Mystery said...

i can similarly attest to the feelings that are evoked within you.